A typical development process:
- Our customer will come to us and will first work with our brand team. They will identify any brand promises or handwriting that needs to be included in the intricate design.
- Our design team will then design products to fit certain price points and planograms and to fulfill the expectations of the brand’s promise.
- We create physical samples of the product.
- Once the customer approves the sample we move onto the manufacturing/sourcing stage of the process where we utilize our manufacturing capabilities in over 7 countries to find the best volume and pricing options for our customer based on their inventory and pricing needs.
Norris Products is uniquely positioned to be able to offer a wide range of options once the project reaches this point. Our distribution options include but are not limited to:
- FOB overseas factory
- Direct freight or container ship to customer’s distribution center
- Fulfillment out of the Norris Products distribution warehouse
- Drop ship programs